Here is an opportunity to apply for Government Scholarships in Indonesia and possibly start your postgraduate program this 2018/19 academic session. Applications are invited from International Students.
This range of Government Scholarships in Indonesia is funded by the Indonesian Government to support students from various developing countries who come to their nation to study. The scholarship covers their tuition and related fees upon admission.
This scholarship program covers a Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000, Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month, health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium and a round-trip international airfare (economy class).
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018.
Type: Masters and Undergraduate
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country
- not be more than 35 years old
- have applied to any Indonesian Institution for a course of study.
- have a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
How To Apply: Interested applicants should take the following steps:
- Download the Invitation Letter (Available in the KNB Scholarship website)
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
- Complete the online application process
- Selection process
- Selection Results Announcement. The Selection Results will be announced online via the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
To apply online, we suggest you read the requirements first and follow the guidelines in the university website to apply. The admission application forms are available too.