The AIM or Australian Institute of music has declared the scholarship for not only the Australian students but also for the international students. A scholarship amount of $5000 will be offered to the students for the full-time course. The students will also award for their respective achievements in art, education, and music. The AIM presently offers the scholarship to Melbourne and Sydney campus. Both domestic and overseas students can apply for a scholarship as per the various scholarship options.
The AIM is a very renowned institute and every year students fill the scholarship program to accomplish their dream course. The Australian institute let the students enroll in the Melbourne and Sydney campus in Australia.
- The undergraduate scholarship program provides benefits as
- An amount of $10000 will be suspended in the first year as tuition fee.
Course level– The candidate can pursue either the undergraduate or the postgraduate courses and programs.
Study subject– The candidate can apply for any of the courses provided by the universities.
The number of awards– The AIM offers $5000 per candidate as per the scholarship program for full-time tuition fee. They can either use it on Melbourne or Sydney campus.
A number of scholarships- Numerous amount of scholarship is available for the domestic and international student for a period of one.
Scholarships are to be taken in Australia.
Nationality- It is available for both domestic and overseas students.
Eligibility– Some of the basic requirements given below
AIM national scholarship 2018
- It is available for students of Australian citizenship only.
- An enrolled application for the undergraduate or postgraduate has to be submitted for the excellence scholarship.
Aim international scholarship 2018-
- It is available for international students only.
- The candidate has to enroll in an application for the undergraduate or postgraduate courses in art, music, and entertainment.
College admission requirement
- The candidate may be a citizen of Australia, or they may be an international student.
- They must have scored 4 A grades in GCE.
- They must have scored 44 in International Baccalaureate.
- The candidate has not taken part in any of the previous courses or studies.
Test requirement– NO
Language it is mandatory for the students to submit evidence or proof of English Proficiency. If the candidate first language is other than English, then they have to apply for TOEFL and get a certificate with good scores.
How to apply?
The application mode is online.
Fill the form with utmost care and attach all the important and valid documents.
The candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, they can apply on the Official Website. They should carefully read all the important instruction and details in the form.